Saturday, July 31, 2010

WOMAN ADVICE PLEASE... HAD THIS GIRL THAT WAS ALL ABOUT ME I WAS NOT READY AND SHE FINALLY GAVE UP. SHE SAID?

IT WOULD HAVE NEVER WORKED OUT. I MAID SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HER, BUT SHE NEVER REPLIED. I KNOW I SHOULD GIVE UP BUT IT JUST IS NOT THAT EASY. THOUGHT OF SENDING HER FLOWERS TO HER WORK SAYING SORRY FOR THE FIFTH OR SO TIME. IS THIS A GOOD IDEA OR DO I SEEM LIKE A CRAZY PERSON? SHE REALLY WAS INTO IT AND TRIED BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SHE FINALLY GAVE UP.WOMAN ADVICE PLEASE... HAD THIS GIRL THAT WAS ALL ABOUT ME I WAS NOT READY AND SHE FINALLY GAVE UP. SHE SAID?
she obviously got tired of trying. you said it yourself.. what don't you understand??





she's probably found someone else by now.....WOMAN ADVICE PLEASE... HAD THIS GIRL THAT WAS ALL ABOUT ME I WAS NOT READY AND SHE FINALLY GAVE UP. SHE SAID?
I'm going through something similar. I had this guy all about me and now almost two days don't want to talk to me. His reasons are different. He can't accept my past; however, my thought is never give up. I would cool off a little bit and wait a week. I know it's hard now knowing that New Year's is around the corner and that is the one person you really want to wish all the best and hopefully kiss ... but try different strategy. If you have mutual friends..try to hang out together. Just don't mention that you are around because of her. Be cool about it. You will be surprised how people act when u ignore them. You can see it by my reactions too:) It's hard to believe but true.
maybe for several reasons; she could have fallen in love with someone else, she could be playing hard to get or even falling into lame advice that a friend told her to do. If you love her go for it!!! Because if you don't at least try then that will be your only regret. If it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be and then you can move on.
Thats tough, i say if your crazy about her then you fight for her. But think about it, do you geniunely like her or do you just miss her cause thats whats comfortable or convienent? This could be classic case of I want what I cant have. But if you are gun ho, flowers are nice, especially flowers with a note explaining your actions and feelings.
Send her flowers at home not at work.





Just go and see her and explain why you weren't ready, say that your sorry and that you will make it up to her if she gives you the chance.
i think that would be a good idea to send her flowers or something like that :]





so at least it shows that u tried, and put an effort out to get her back.








good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment