Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on this one girl?

theres this girl at my school ,one grade beneath me, who sent me a request and started messaging me, before i never talk to her and after i said the occasional hi and waved, but then she deleted me, i got a friend to talk to her and she addcepted me again, we were talking and then she blocked me again, she told my friend i was weird and didnt talk much, but i saw her out side of school and she nearly broke her neck looking at me, the reason i didnt talk much is because i didnt want to seem weird pleaseeee girls help me, its been bothering me for a monthAdvice on this one girl?
She sounds like the strange one, actually. Well, online relationship isn't working; try talking to her. Next time she's breaking her neck looking at you, say something to her and see how she responds. Maybe she's just nervous and doesn't know how to act around you.Advice on this one girl?
Thank you! =D

Report Abuse


  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment