Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice on this younger girl?

Im very mature for my age, i mean i usually have friends that are like 3+ years older than me and stuff.





but sadly when it comes to girls, the older ones never want anything to do with me, well i get a lot of comments from girls that are TOO old for me (like 8+ years older) so i have elected to settle on someone my age or younger.





and there's this girl i LOOVVVEEE, she's a friend (well kind of a friend) and shes like 2 years younger than me.





im kinda worried that if we get together i'll be more of a temporary boyfriend because she's still kind of young (and no shes not like creepily young or anything, shes a teen)





and if i did get with her i would want a more permanent (long term) thing because shes essentially my dream girl.





im in a dilemma, do i go for the girl and risk the relationship being cut short, or do i go for someone else, or do i wait for her to get a little older or something?





im crazy about her btw, i think about her all day, and the whole tie she talks to me i feel like im in heaven, and when she says my name i tingle, i reeeeaaaalllly like itAdvice on this younger girl?
It depends on how you feel about regrets. Would you rather go for it, and know in the future that at least you tried? Or forever wonder...';what could've been';?Advice on this younger girl?
man, i have the exact same story, but u should try somehow show her that u're interested.





but don't wait too long or u might get hurt
awe!!! If you really think she's right for you I would wait...especiall if she's like in jr. high or something like that :). If she's in highschool and you're out of high school then it still might work a little better.





Either way, if you think she's too young but you reaaaaallllly like her I would wait :) The longer you wait the better it is :).

No comments:

Post a Comment