Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good advice for a teenage girl!! please help me!!?

i am 14 have small boobs and an ok body that looks like my age ,i kinda look like demi moore the actor..anyway there is this 18 year old (my moms boyfreinds son) who i think likes me because he stares at me when i sleep and when he thinks i am not looking, he nudges me and gives me small hugs for no reason at all, he asked me if ive ever kissed anyone, asked me to give him a hand massage and always touches me in small ways appropraitly and he always sings around me like lil wayne and some nasty stuff about ***** and looks at my body all the time .. he follows me around and likes to be around me....he is not the type to do something stupid.... i am underage of course .. he is good looking but i dont want to get involved ....do u guys think that he likes me?? if so what should i do not to get involved ???....thanxGood advice for a teenage girl!! please help me!!?
i know he likes u and i think u should put a lock on ur door


and maybe in the future add a pic to this so we know why he is stalking u in ur houseGood advice for a teenage girl!! please help me!!?
I think that us a weird situation being that he is your mom's boyfriends son..i think that if you do not like what he is doing you should tell him..
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment