Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice for sending a girl flowers?

There is a girl that I have been dating for a couple weeks who just had surgery and I want to send her flowers. The problem is that she is staying at her parents’ house for a few days, which I don’t have the address. While I think I could find it, I’m wondering if this is a too aggressive move since I have not met her parents, and I feel digging that deep could send the wrong message. I want it to be a thoughtful “thinking of you” type thing that also shows I’m interested in continuing the relationship. And additionally, I could probably send or give them to her when she gets back to her house in a few days. Thoughts?Advice for sending a girl flowers?
Send them to her parents' house.


It will be a nice gesture, her parents will have a good impression of you, which will be nice if you have a long term relationship with her, and she will know you are thinking of her.


Make it something simple, not over the top (not a dozen long-stemmed roses, just a cheery bouquet).


Besides, half the fun of getting flowers is having someone else see them. That's why we LOVE getting flowers at work.





Edit: I meant if it turns into a long term relationship, you will have a leg up with the folks, already.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment