Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating advice for a shy girl?

I think I started to detrmine some of my weakness regarding dating. I'm shy, and I know that . I notice that I don't look when some one that I like especially is looking at me. I saw a guy that I really liked this morning, but insted of giving him a smile I looked to the other side untill he left. So stupid. How do I train my self to overcome my shyness. I'm more confertable with people that I'm not attracted to, the I wonder why I attract guys that I don't find attaractive , but those that I like they don't come towrd me. How should I change my reactions and train my self.Dating advice for a shy girl?
well as harsh as this may sound...simply...well look..nothing will happen..if your shy, your shy but just let the person know that u are trying and if they care for u they will try to help you out..if they dont like it then they arent worth your timeDating advice for a shy girl?
It's not easy getting over shyness. You should join a speaking club like toast masters. Maybe that'll help.
always put in your mind that you are physically complete and mentally stable. just feel good to your self, feel pretty, relax and be yourself.
I was very shy too. I'm 17 now with a boyfriend but a few years ago I was so shy. All you can really do is try your best to smile when someone smiles back at you and if a guy seems interested that you like try and talk to him coz if he's interested in you he shouldn't reject you by you talking to him. Just be yourself! That's the most important thing though. Hope all goes well. =)
Now you need to relax and maybe don't think about how to attract guys. Try and be happy with yourself and take part in activities which genuinely interest you. You need to be maybe less intense about how you are viewing everyday possibilities. A lot of people feel more attracted to people who are confident in themselves and let's face it a person should be happy in themselves and happy in their interests and hobbies etc. and then the confidence in your own achievements will gradually lead you to be more positive and happy when in the company of someone you really like. Being happy with yourself will just rub off on those around you - try not to get too intense about relationships at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment