Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on getting the girl?

Okay... I'm going to ask her if she wants to grab a sno-cone next tuesday. the town we live in doesn't have much. but if all goes well, which it should, I'll try and get her ### and give her mine, then take her to play putt-putt on a day neither of us work as a date. here's what I need help with... How do I become her boyfriend and not get stuck in the ';Friend'; zone. I figure it will be somewhat obvious if I pay for everything.





P.S. We met in a summer college Christian program. keep it clean. I'm not trying to get into her pants, but, with time, I want to get in her heart.





P.P.S. This will be my first date ever, and even though it is, I don't want it to seem like it.





P.P.P.S. We just know each other through the meetings. Not through other things.





P.P.P.P.S. What can we talk about? Nothing like how many kids she wants. creepy...





P.P.P.P.P.S. Most people would say she's out of my league. can you all help me there?Advice on getting the girl?
awwww that is sooo sweet


she is sure to like you


go for it you seem like a really sweet guy


shes very lucky to have youAdvice on getting the girl?
There's only one way to go, and that's to be yourself - if your not honest, you'll get found out and what happens then - the man upstairs gave you what you've got, it's the best


James.Genson


www.bellamo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment