Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice to a highschool girl?

School has become a place i dont want 2 go to lately.Its a drag.Im in 10th grade and alot of people say im really pretty and alot of guys like me...The problem is i dont really have any friends becux girls just dont like me. Im a really nice person but b4 they can get 2 kno me they always roll their eyes,make faces at me, and think im concieted.


I have 3 bestfriends i love and idc if im not friends with girls in my class but it has gotten to the point that it bothers me that they dont like me and dont even know me.


So any advice...??? Advice to a highschool girl?
don't worry about it at all... in the long run it doesn't matter. if you have a few good friends, then just be happy with that. why do you care what everyone else thinks? just remember... in 15 years, all the ';cool'; and ';popular'; kids are going to be fat, bald and still trying to bask in the glory of that football game they won in high school...Advice to a highschool girl?
Don't worry about what other people do and the friends you got you hold on to them and if you keep that with you high school be over before you know it



im in the same situation im the same age .. 10th grade.. i hate school too! i dont have many friends but i have a few close friends and some guy friends.
Wow I thought I was reading about myself!


I am in 10th grade too and have the same problem.


I have many acquaintances but not great friends.


What I did was joined a sport, the girls that you meet there will be some people that you may get to know and become friends with because you see them so often.


I joined softball and I didn't know anyone on the team but by the end of the season I was friends with them all (except one).


Now when im walking through the halls they come over and talk to me and I don't feel wierd about going over and talking to them.


Anyways, long story short: join a team or club!

No comments:

Post a Comment