Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice for a confused girl?

-F*ck buddies on and off for a year.


-Stopped talking to me for a month because he was mad that he had heard I hooked up with another guy at a party.


-We've held hands, argue, and hung out a lot like couples do.





-He calls before he goes to sleep every three-four days. We talk about life and random things.


-The other night he calls 10 times from 6-8pm. I couldn't answer because I was at work. We hung out once I got out of work.


-What do you think he wants? I'm really confused. I don't think I LIKE him but I do LIKE him as a friend. Advice?





Can I get REAL ADVICE as to what he wants, what I should do, and how to approach this situation?Any advice for a confused girl?
give him sometime to cool off





then ask him what he wants


and give him the response


maybe he thinks this is an 'exclusive relationship'


anyway discuss with him once he cooled off
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment