Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice please for this girl I just met!?

Today I was about to go in an elevator when this girl comes in and we strike up a nice conversation. She lives one floor above me we both go to the same school for graduate studies. She even asked if I'm going to this Halloween party tonight..which I can't because I have other plans. We also exchanged first names.





I looked her up on facebook using her first name and the school we go to and since it is a fairly small college and I definitely found her. Would it be weird if I added her as a friend and sent a message? When should I do this? It's a really big apartment building and I haven't seen her before so who knows when I'm going to see her again.





Any advice would be VERY appreciated. Thanks!Advice please for this girl I just met!?
Sounds like your very interested in her. Well good luck, i don't think you need any advice on this one i think you've got everything all set up.Advice please for this girl I just met!?
Go ahead and add her but don't let her know you tracked her down that's creepy. just say you were looking through a bunch and you saw her and you thought it was a coincidence or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment