Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice plz with attractive girl 28 years old iam 20?

I like this girl problem is she is 28 and has a son 2 years old. she confuses me so much.btw iam 20 in college and work. anyways she sends me signals and even told me she thinks of me as ';hot'; and then she like iam a little attracted to you. and others stuff like she contridicts herself. like the time she went to go get her hair done she said she wanted some pv time even though i told her i could try going with her she said no iam fine. cool. a while later she like'; i hope you did not call while i was at the salon cause the phone was not working or something(new cellphone)huh? anyways, and she tells me she was basically hoping i would come and told me she was waiting for me.WTF! weird. it's SO CONFUSIN! ive been told that she might like me but because iam too young and she has told me jokingly that iam a ';kid'; and i call her old anyways ppl told me she basically is probably looking for someone for financially stable. cause of her son and all. GOOD ADVICE PLZ PRONTO!Advice plz with attractive girl 28 years old iam 20?
She wants u man!!..


i dont think its bad, im dating a girl (20, w/ 1 yr old kid) and im 19, the diference with u might be the age, she 28 and u 20.. but


She totally wants u!!Advice plz with attractive girl 28 years old iam 20?
it shouldn't be this messy and confusing.
I think she does think u'r hot %26amp; may even like u. I think she has mixed feelings with the both of u. It's kinda like a tug o war. On 1 side she probably likes u. On the other side, she feels that she's older %26amp; has a son. That's lots for her to think about. So u pull back %26amp; forth. That's why she contradicts herself %26amp; it confuses u. Don't feel bad because I'm sure it's difficult for her also, in how she interacts with u.


If u really like her, show her how serious u are about her. She needs to feel secured, if she too is serious. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment