Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice on impressing a girl .?

I have already tried writing the question but it failed to sumbit so please excuse my spelling and gramatical errors and do not assume that i am concided. I have tried to impress this girl alot by being myself and showing off my muscles in a descreet way during athletic when we do some track events together. I am 6 foot, asian, lightly tanned, and i have a very athletic and well tonned body type. I have big arms and legs and chest and my 8 pack is getting better but the 6 is the most visible part. I guess i would fit in the school socail class of new kid from Atlanta whos background is alot of party experience, a southern gent =P(what a few girls called me a few days ago haha madfe me feel awesome), I have always been a popular kid but generally modest (except in athletics, if u got it flaunt it) but i am a friendly guy and a overall good person morally i would like to think, But apart from all of this my main question is how can i go above and beyond to impress this girl i really like other than ';being myself'; and just wasting my whole year with the chance i could get rejected, please help!Need advice on impressing a girl .?
Flirt with her, be friends with her. Judging on your physical description, I don't think your need to impress her anymore.


or just straight ask her out and you won't have to be wasting the rest of the year wondering if she likes you.


Good luck. Hope you end up with the results you wanted. ;)Need advice on impressing a girl .?
If you want someone to take interest in you, maybe the girl you might be after would rather know whats in your brain not what your body looks like. Im not saying that your concieted, but if you really want a girl you should try to impress her with your mind first and body second. because for me, if the guy has nothing but air in his head, i dont care how ripped he is, he isnt worth my time.
Best thing I got for ya is dont care as much, just quit trying so hard with her, treat her like you treat everyone else..sounds kind the opposite of what to do, but it worked for me I got a beautiful amazing girlfriend and im just an average looking kid, been with her for two years now worth every second, It kind of depends on her personality as well, chances are shes not attracted to the same people my girlfriend is..so maybe you should not do what I said..really you cant get a real answer on here, best thing is go with whatever you feel is best, what you feel fits this girl, what does she like, what does she like to do, is she athletic like you, or is she into something else..the flaunt it if you got it works here too. Here is an example I dont know you so this does not mean im talking about you its just and example, say shes into funny guys, and your not funny..dont try and be funny for her, she will see through that fast, in other words DONT flaunt it. But say she likes a nice guy who listens, and your a good listener, flaunt that. Listen to whatever she has to say, another tip is, most girls are not as into sex appeal as men are, physical appearance is not everything. Sure it makes things easier but it does not mean you are in for the money...Hope this helps, but dont take my word for it. Go with your gut, think before you talk, learn everything you can about her, and it should work out..or it wont and you just gotta deal with it.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment