Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice on asking a girl out...?

Well, my problem is really that I have no idea how to go about doing it in person, because I don't want to ask her out in public so I'm going to have to ask her out over the phone. The only problem is that I only text her and never actually talk over the phone to her, so I can't really get a conversation going to lead up to me asking her out, and my previous plan seemed a bit awkward. My plan was to call her up and say: ';Hey, two questions, what's the math homework and will you go out with me?'; but some of my friends tell me that it would be a bit of a surprise and wouldn't work all that well...





So how do you guys suggest I go about asking her out?Need advice on asking a girl out...?
Start talking to her at school, just say 'Hi, whats up' to start things off. After you both feel comfortable, start to call her on the phone. Ask 'How are you doing' and stuff like that.





Eventually, say something like this: 'I was wondering if you wanted to go out to the movies with me on the weekend. Thought we could see _____'





It won't feel awkward and maybe she'll catch on ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment