Saturday, July 31, 2010

Makeup advice for a darker girl?

I'm Indian and I need some makeup advice. See, all the makeup I get is either too dark or too light, it's impossible for me to find my perfect shade. I know there's a true match make up but it's only for medium skin tone and I need something a little darker.





What should I get?? I need something that will cover up acne spots and discoloration.





And if you're an expert........


I'm good with eye makeup but horrible with skin. My skin is oily and my makeup doesn't stay perfect for more than 2 hours, anything I can do about that? Also, how do foundation and concealer play into your makeup routine? What are they for? Also, I hear most people like liquid makeup better than pressed powder? What's better?





Sorry lol, no one really explained any of this to me.Makeup advice for a darker girl?
What you need to do is go to a beauty supply shop! Either Ulta, Sephora or anything like that. They have tons of experienced employees when it comes to makeup, go and ask one to help you find a foundation that will match your skin, (You can tell them your price range too). It literally takes 5 minutes and you'll be good on color!





Concealer goes under the eyes and on pimples. It a very strong foundation basically, and covers everything up. That goes on first.





Foundation is next, you want to blend it well and cover your entire face and a bit of your neck. Don't put too much on though.





Then to make the foundation and concealer stay all day, you put powder on... this sets it to stay and will help it stay for probably 6 or 7 hours. Ask the Ulta or Sephora person for a good powder too.





Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment