Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girls Can You please Help Me!! I need some advice with a shy girl??

There's this shy girl I like. She's got me to notice her and would do things to get my attention. She came up with a nickname for me, and has given me signs that she likes me for 2 years. She would get nervous when she was around me, and has given me a lot of stares. I told her I liked her in may and she was hiding a smile when I told her. I could make her smile easily without making her laugh. She asked me to dance with her at a dance at school. She talks about me around her family, she told me she wanted to get to know me and start out as friends. Then


There was a dance at school, and she asked me to dance with her there. We were dancing and then people started taking pictures of us, and teasing us. She got nervous when I grabbed her waist and then when people were taking pictures she got nervous. Then we were done dancing and she told me she asked me to dance cuz she wanted to dance with me. The dance was over and we couldn鈥檛 stop making eye contact, the look she gave me showed me her real feelings. The next day at school she is telling her friends that she danced with me cuz she felt sorry for me and that she didn鈥檛 like me. But also she was giving me signs she liked me the next day too.


What should I believe what she told me or what she told her friends?


P.s. she has a fear of getting hurt and has never had a boyfriend. Also, I could prove that everything she tells her friends is a bunch of crap.Girls Can You please Help Me!! I need some advice with a shy girl??
First off when she told her friends she didn't want them to know that she might start a relationship with you. Maybe you should ask her out to go see a movie. That way its in a quite place and its dark. That way nobody can take pictures and she won't be so nerves. So believe what she told you.Girls Can You please Help Me!! I need some advice with a shy girl??
I would believe what she told you and go for it.
She's just scared I can see that, I can understand her. My relationship started something like that, well not exactly but defiantly I was the shy one. You have to make her feel comfortable, liked back. Imagine how she sees this? She's never been with anyone, she's afraid and then she goes for it, you get along and everyone notices? She's shy, now everyone knows, it freaks her out, she tells her friends that just to protect herself from the possibility that she's get called names because you aren't together, and she acts that way. You need to make the move, she's already proved to you that she likes you, now it's your turn. Ask her out, if she says no then wait a while or ask for a reason why not? Tell her that you like her back, and if she says yes be really happy cause you just made her day. Good luck with this, from experience I can tell you that this will be a long journey until she gets comfortable with you and then you'll be so happy you took the challenge and just make her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment