Thursday, July 29, 2010

My baby girl and boy's name advice?

how about Kaya, middle name Kailani for my baby girl and Nathaniel, middle name Anthony for my baby boy? any suggestions?My baby girl and boy's name advice?
Karla if girl. Alex if boy.My baby girl and boy's name advice?
yeap good.





see that the name is not to large and difficult to spell
they all sound like lovely names.. you've picked well!
Rachel if girl,Jason if boy
how bout Carol for female and Daniel Sean male
im sorry i hate the girl name but thats me why is everybody trying to give there babies cool names the child gets older and hates his/her name just pick out a normal name i like nathaniel what about carrie for your daughter
';jhon and suzan';
I think when you have the child it will come to you what you should name it ... Some of us can plan all you want when you hold your child first time in your arms . Its a whole new ball game..





You fall in love .. So what ever you choose for your angel will be alright now matter what other people say

No comments:

Post a Comment