Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice on my current girl problem?

ok well i have a slight problem.





i like these three girls.





1.) crazy, silly, fun, gorgeous, preppy with an amazing smile.





2.) a little more laid back, hyper, and very random.





3.) past, loved by my family, even has a key to my house...





but there are downfalls to each girl.





1.) lives 23 miles away. in an abusive relationship with some ***hole. have to wait untill july to be with her.





2.) she is one of my ex's best friends, all my friends are crushing on her, anddd she can be VERY shy...





3.) pretty messed up past, she has hurt me ALOT, left me for 8 of my closest family, and almost made me kill myself.








ok i know the choice should be pretty obvious to you guys but it really isnt that clear to me.





please help???Any advice on my current girl problem?
I think you should go with number one.


Number two is kinda off limits, since your friends like her too..


and Number three made you attempt suicide?


Even though One lives 23 miles away, you two could still be together. And YES you would save her life if you saved her from ';Abusive Boyfriend.'; Then she would be like, the most perfect girl to you EVER because you will have saved her sanity. Maybe you should talk to her more, talk her into leaving him. I'm sure she's terrified to get him out of her life. You said he is abusive, correct? Well...maybe shes afraid if she bolts that he is going to harm her? Or worse? Maybe you could offer to be there while she does it?


Whatever you decide, i wish you the best.


and i will pray for you and ';Number One';





post an update, whatever you decide.


or add details.


good luckAny advice on my current girl problem?
hmm... this is a tough one.. personally, i would say either 1 or 2. like another girl said before me. if you save number 1 from that relationship, you would be her hero. and number 2 really is fair game. it just depends on whether you want to deal with the drama that would come of it.





it really just comes down to who you can see yourself with. who makes you happy. just please don't choose 3. you don't want to put yourself in that situation again. good luck!
for sure not 3 but both 1 and 2 sound nice


1- u guys can still be together even though she lives 23 miles away and she would love u for saving her from her ex-***


u would be her prince charming


2- everyone makes mistakes unless she has kids or has a STD, in which case just think a little more about her, she could use u to make her more outgoing


and so what if all ur friends like her shes not theres to claim





XOXO katelin
each one is unique in there own way, they all carry different baggage, but what person doesnt, I am sure you have a whole history.





The truth, honestly, I wouldnt be with any of them. You shouldnt narrow it down, there are alot of girls out there.
The fact that each girl carries her own unique ';baggage'; kind of tells me that you're still looking for just the right one. I would not enter a relationship with any of these three. There are plenty of fish in the sea.....keep looking!
Okay how old are you? If I was you, I'd stay single for awhile that's what I did and now I have found someone who is absolutely amazing. =] Be patient, God has a plan for you!
Defiantly the fist girl. Don鈥檛 hurt your friend by going out with the second and don鈥檛 hurt yourself by going out with the third
id say number 1, no competition and shed be more fun, also shes not a ***** like 3, id ask for the key back if i were you though
I would definitly say number 1, your friends your your exes dont like her or are her best friend. That can start some MAJOR drama

No comments:

Post a Comment