Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice about asking a girl out...?

1. I like this girl at school. I know that she's on the Volleyball team and Soccer as well. I really like her, but I don't know what to say when I go up to her. Not only that, but where would I find her?





On the other hand:


2. I have her sister for a class, but I don't know if it would be a good idea to ask her, if her sister(the girl I like) could meet with me after school just to talk(or ask her out in other words) when I get back to school on Monday. I really wouldn't know where to find her after school, I use to see her at games, but they're NO more games. That's why I'm asking for advice if it would be a good idea to tell her sister if she could tell her sister(the girl I like) to meet me after school. What do you guys think?





********


3. If I do find her after school Monday, I was think of asking her out like this... Please tell me if it would be good or not.





';Hi Reena, I'm Josh. I've seen you at school from time to time, but usually more ofter when I cover high school games. I cover sports her in our community and I put tons of information for people to read out on the web. You probably don't know me, but I'm pretty sure you've seen me a mulitiple number of times at games.





I've seen you around rearly at school, but when I do, it looks from my point of view, that you look like a great person.





What I've really come to say to you is that I like you and I was wondering if you would go out with me?';





Then I would wait for her response. If she says yes, I guess I could get her number and call her later. Then get to know her a little better over the phone and then talk to her the next school day. And go on from that point.





Now if she says no, which I hope she doesn't. I would ask her if we could be friends and well that's it. If anything, ask for her number to talk to her later on, of course as friends.





********





Thanks for your help!


-JoshAdvice about asking a girl out...?
my friend which is a boy told me to tell you this he said try not to make it so long but dont make the conversation to short and he said just get to the point instead of talking about seeing her a couple times..just get to it but..dont just say hey reena would you go out with me..just say hey reena, im really liking you more than a friend and i was wondering could we get to know each other can you give me a call later..than hand her your number.. o yea say something like have a nice day at the end





best of luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment