Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice.. what should I do (girl problem)?

So, I'm a guy in highschool and I like this girl, (I've liked her since 5th grade), but here's the problem.... I don't have any classes with her this year. I've always wanted to go out with her, and I'd ask her out if she seemed like she was interested, but I have no way of knowing, due to the not having classes with her, any advice?Advice.. what should I do (girl problem)?
See if she is on face book and slowly start talking to her that way. I'm a girl and I would think it was really sweet if a guy went to all that effort for me. good luck.Advice.. what should I do (girl problem)?
ask someone who is in some if her classes if she likes you
Don't you see her in the hallways or after school? I don't have any classes with my boyfriend but I see him all the time in the halls and after school and on weekends.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment