Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice, I want this girl to become my girlfriend but at the same time I want my options (please answer)?

I've got a weird problem. There's this girl I'm currently talking to. We're both interested in each other and we both know it. We're not officially dating yet, but we probably will shortly (she's playing hard to get, but in a cute coy way). We've been talking every day since we met, which is mostly online lately (no time to see each other with exams and all), like I'll be just on my computer and she'll start talking to me, calling me hun, baby, love, etc. Anyway, here's my problem, I feel that we have a connection and I'd like her to be my gf (which isn't like me at all). But at the same time I want to be able to have options, like I don't want to commit to her (which is a problem since she won't want me seeing other girls probably). Do you have any advice?Need advice, I want this girl to become my girlfriend but at the same time I want my options (please answer)?
if you want to date her but you also want to have ';options'; then i would say that your confused and should just be her friend until you really know what you want. Dont be a selfish prick and date her then decide that this other girl over here is a little cooler, take her feelings into consideration. If your just her friend and develop that friendship then decide that you dont want to date, the worst thing is that she may be a little isappointed but she isn't hurt. I you just rush into this you could break her heart and lose a good friend. Gotta think about other peoples feelings and emotions, everyone reacts differently to situations. gurls appreciate guys who think about them like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment