Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice with what a girl said.?

Alrightt, to start this off my name is Joe. Theres this girl that I met a while ago at a party and she is GORGEOUS with a great personality.. We had so many similarities we shared,Going on... She also gave her number to me without even me having to ask (guessing this is a big plus?) We have hung out a few times after and once was at another party she made alot of eye contact with me, and before she left she gave me a firm hug and said I love you.. (I know it wasnt a passionate i love you, just somethin she said because we got along really well)... We havent hung out since but she made a few attemptsr but all the times I couldnt because I was somewhere else or already busy. For example, I went down to the shore one weekend, on vacation another time, and lastly my phone broke. All those times I got txts etc..Since then it seems like shes either playing hard to get or lost interest. I rescently got in touch with her to make plans to do something on the weekend and she said somethin like ';i dont wanna lead you on but your a really nice guy but i see you as a friend';. That kinda made me think because before she said this she seemed really interested was was leading me on.We still made plans to hang out but it just has me thinking. Would you say shes playing harder to get? Or did she lose interest, and if so what are the possibilites of changing that. I feel like an idiot for screwing it up... or maybe i didnt. Im just really confsed =/Advice with what a girl said.?
She may just be a little upset that you - in her mind - blew her off so many times when she made attempts to get together, that now she's playing hard to get. Or, she may have genuinely just lost interest and decided you were just a friend-type and not boyfriend-type. I can't say for sure cause I don't know the girl. But when you two hang out, just act like you normally would, show her what a fun and cool guy you are, and maybe you'll crack that shell she's placed herself in, and her interest will be ignited again. However, if she really has just moved on, then you'll be able to tell when you hang out with her and then you yourself can move on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment