Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice on asking a girl out?

I'm soooo terrible at this!





I met an amazing girl a few weeks ago and I've got some minor feelings toward her. I'm definitely gonna be asking her out eventually, but I don't exactly know how. My last two relationships just happened and didn't work at all. I think that it's possibly because I didn't officially ask either of them out. We figured that we were going out just because we liked each other. This was 3 years ago and I haven't had a gf since.





For this girl, I wanna do things right. I realize that it's a bit too early to make a move but I just need to know what to do when that time comes. Help please?!?Advice on asking a girl out?
Just take it easy with her. Strike up good conversation, have fun with it, make her laugh, then ask her casually if she wants to go see a movie that you two were just talking about. You can find out a lot of things about her just by talking with her. Her personality, her sense of humor, all kinds of things. After you go out, say how you'd like to see her again or that it was fun and you should do it again sometime. Confidence.Advice on asking a girl out?
wow, we are basically going through the same thing, the last two relationships i was in was 2 years ago but it really wasn't an official relationship and they didn't last long, and now i have strong feelings for this other girl but i've waited to long because now she has feelings for my best friend, so the best advice i could give is DON'T wait to ask her out or it might be to late.
ok im a girl and this is what my boyfriend did, he flirted with me almost any chance he got. at first i found it annoying but then i started to like it. when he saw i did like him around he didn't do it as much and word spread that i liked him, and then he asked me out! :D
just ask her out like





';do u wanna get a cofee sometimes'; and if she says


';yer, tomoz 12?'; (or somink like that), answer with


';its a date!'; and smile at her, you'll then know what she thinks.
don't wait too long or she'll consider you more as a friend


wait for about a 1 week then try hugging her and stuff.in about a month if she walks close to you like shoulder to shoulder when you walk then ask her
When you are ready and you think she will say yes.
say ';HEY YOU! go out with me, or else'; and hold a banana to her stomach and dont let her know its a banana, make her thinks its a gun. then she will be so scared she will say ';AHHH!! HELP! OK i will just dont hurt me!';
you need to find out if she likes you back , then you could maybe say something like '; what would you do and say if i asked you out '; and then see what she says





GoodLuck (:


LiSA ;D
Gaze into her eyes and say, hey, would you wanna be my girl? Cause I really like you and I know you like me too.
It's not too soon to ask her out . It is too soon to ask her to marry you . So, just ask her out . Don't be so dramatic.
LOL, am a girl so i know this stuff sorta... just ask them out not a big deal.
A few weeks? Get to know her a little more, then be yourself around her. If you can't do that, what are you 6?
Hey there Nicholasi I'm Joy. When the time comes just ask her how does she feel about you both dating because you want to be her man.
dont beat around the bush just tell her.... look I think your great and im attracted to you. would you mind going out with me sometime! just come right out and say it.
Just go up to her and ask her what she's doing _NIGHT HERE_.


Simple. Then if she says out with friends nod and say you understand. Then continue talking or say bye or something.
Tell her the exact temperature of your bladder juices.
Just say it; ';Will you go out with me';... worked for me and boy do I regret it.. girls are bitches...
ask her out when you know she has time
just talk to her and when you feel its right ask her out
two words: paranormal activity
just tell her
grab her tit and say ily
Well, first I'd show her that you're a confident person, just be casual and laid back, not shy and isolated. I'd say when the time comes, don't directly ask her to be your girlfriend, just ';play it cool'; and say something like ';Hey, you wanna come see a movie with me sometime?';, and don't be afraid of rejection, because it happens to everyone at some stage, but just imagine how happy you'll be if she says yes! Also, when you ask her speak nice and clear (not quiet and coy-like).





I hope you and her will have a great relationship at some stage!


Hope I helped,


Dan.
Remember it's not what you say but, how you say it. All you have to is first stop second guessing yourself worrying about what the outcome will be just be a man and step to the plate. She can only say yes or no. But if you know that you have been doing what a real man should treating her with the most high respect. She should have no problem going out with. The #1 key is to be yourself don't try to be someone your not. A women respect a men that sticks to his word. If YOU SAY that you are going to do something do it. Be patient with her, if you want her you have to be on her time. Ask her out but as a friend typically saying let's just have fun together. Don't push up on the girl just remain cool. Time will tell it all. You will be just fine. Don't Worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment