Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girls, i need your advice/experience. What would you do if your brother chellenged you to this bet? ?

My brother told me that he would never drop to his knees or cry if a girl hit him in the groin? He even challenged me to a bet on it. Im not sure i can do that?


anybody ever done it? how hard 1-10? how did he react?Girls, i need your advice/experience. What would you do if your brother chellenged you to this bet? ?
I don't know why he would ever make such a dumb bet, but what do you have to lose? As long as you don't miss, you should win, and your brother will have learned a valuable lesson about the sensitivity of his testicles and the importance of staying on his sister's good side. I suggest you use your knee to reduce the chances of missing and go as hard as you can. Don't forget to have a good giggle at his expense while he is rolling around on the floor clutching at his balls.





Good luck!Girls, i need your advice/experience. What would you do if your brother chellenged you to this bet? ?
you can do it I have confidence in you girl! : ) One time at a party i saw my boyfriend hitting on another girl. So i went up to him, tapped him on the shoulder, and rocketed my foot into his balls. He started sobbing so on a scale of one to ten it was probably a 9 or a 10. He was crying on the floor for a good thirty minutes. Me and the girl he was hitting on were laughing are asses off at how pathetic he was. It was quite a site. You just gotta go all out and you can bring any guy down. I suggest practicing on a dummy if you really wanna get your technique down for this bet. oh and b.t.w. what were you guys betting?
my younger brother would never make a bet wit me about getting hit in his private area...lolz


dhat's just not like him.:)


but,if he did....he would admit dhat he would cry.





he has cried b4 !


it was an accident tho.....not by me, a football..lolz
did he specify what you could hit him with? a baseball bat should definitely do the trick. what happens if you lose - what do you have to do?
You have asked this same type of question - kicking a guy in the *** - 15 times. I think you may be obsessed and need help.








And since you ask for ';girls only'; - I think you're a boy
Kick him hard in the balls. You will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment