Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating advice needed!!! Is this girl really worth it?

Alright, I'm going out with this girl. She's got all the qualities that any guy would want in someone. She's got a great career, intelligent, graduated from a good school, outgoing, and attractive. The only problem is.....I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE HER OUT!!





In a nutshell she's beautiful to look at, fascinating in some ways, but puzzling. I tend to be more confused each time we go out (then again, a lot of things confuse me). She'll be chatty on the phone then hardly give a word in person. She'll say we should get together then seem indifferent when you do. Maybe it's b/c she gets a lot of attention from men so she doesn't have to try, maybe she's indecisive, or maybe she's just playing me.





Can somebody tell me if this girl is worth dating? I'm too confused over her!Dating advice needed!!! Is this girl really worth it?
She sounds like a catch. I think she has feelings for you, and when she sees you, she is a little reserved and maybe even a little bit shy. I am like that with the person I've been dating.... we chat on the phone for maybe 2 hours (in one conversation), and then when I see him, I can't really think of anything to say for the first couple hours. Then once I'm comfortable... we are chatting up a storm. She may really like you and may just be shy at first... but I think she is definitely worth it. Chances are, if you give her some more time, you will get to know her a lot better and will be able to ';figure her out.';Dating advice needed!!! Is this girl really worth it?
The best thing I can say is when I first starting dating my boyfriend (of 2 years now) I would be way way way talkative and funny on the phone. Then in person I would be really shy and kind of awkward because I thought he was so gorgeous that it sent my mind racing and I'd get all flustered. He thought I was not interested but the fact I kept wanting to hang out kept him going. Now things are amazing.





Some girls just get really shy in person. I wouldn't give her all the attention in the world. And what's the importance of ';figuring her out'; where is the fun in that. I don't think men will ever really figure us out hahaha. If you keep thinking about her and want to see her keep dating her until it's not fun any more, it could be the best thing, and if not oh well at least you won't say what if.

No comments:

Post a Comment