Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ladies: Advice on dating a girl?

This girl and I used to go out a couple of years ago...and ever since then we have remained quite close, despite how mean we were to each other after. However, she has recently broken up with her boyfriend, because she kind of had a thing with me and he found out, and there were major trust issues in their relationship since then.


So ever since their relationship started to go sour at the end of summer she started to contact and see me again. We are very comfortable with each other, always have been, and she has slept with me in bed a few days ago (no hanky panky! but underwear and cudling). But she seems to be getting very flirtatious now, clearly indicating that she really likes me and being a bit jealous of other girls which is quite cute. She plays with my feet under the table blahblah and hints naughty things lol...no kissing though or anything more has happened so far. Now we're going out for a nice dinner tomorrow night...any advice girls?





Thanks xLadies: Advice on dating a girl?
The question for you to think about is do you like her?


Are you willing to take the risk of going to the next step of


a relationship?





But I guess she is trying to show you that how important and worthy you are to her now. By telling me what happen I think you're a pretty cool man, make her happy. And you're a guy that can have a shoulder to cry on. So save it for her. Good Luck go for it, asking her out if you want.Ladies: Advice on dating a girl?
If it didn't work the first time what makes u think it will work now
sounds like everything is going pretty good, just keep doing what your doing, and if anything goes wrong feel free to contact me and ask some more questions. lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment