Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice???what does this girl want from me?

we started at begining of last school yr. Was wit each other almost every nite then after winter break she said she wsnt tlkin to anybody else but I knew she was. We still chilled alot...but she started goin home on the weekends..by spring she was goin out with him n Sh dnt tell me..I found out thru facebook lol...n I told her I dnt want to tlk to her anymore cause I dnt wat to interfer wit there relationship..but she dnt want that..she still wants to tlk to me and I let it happen..we not goin bac to the same school so idk why she wants to txt me n tlk to me????Relationship advice???what does this girl want from me?
she probably likes being your friend! it doesnt matter if your going to the same school or not. i have this guy friend that i met when i was 10 years old. we were close all through middle and high school. now im 18, have a baby, and married. he lives in California and i in Colorado and we still talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment