Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice to get this girl I like?

So years back in the 8th grade I was a bit of a nihilist and didn't care for relationships. In fact, a lot of girls liked me and asked me out, but alas, I rejected every offer (I'm shy). So one girl gave me a love letter. She was into Naruto and junk back then but I wasn't interested. I was going to read the letter later, but forgot about it for about a week, which I regret. Later, my mom cleaned out my bookbag and found the letter. I was embarrassed after she was reading it and making fun of it with my brother. I was so embarrassed that I snatched the letter, ripped it up, and threw it away.





Ok, so the next year, 9th grade. I saw her occasionally and she gave me a shy look as well. I was beginning to actually like her, or grow attached to her, in other words. The year passed and nothing happened. She'd say hi to me in the 8th grade. I'm sure she was still very much interested.





I changed schools the next year and, well, yeah, that year went by quick, but then I changed back to my original high school.





I failed my freshman year and she and the rest of my class are now above me.... k.............................. Anyway, I guess she had a surprised look that I was back that year. A month later, she started to sit across from me in the lunch foyer, reading books and giving me occasional looks. Like, the shy kind that if I saw her looking at me, she'd turn real fast and act like she was reading her book.





I have a nack for making the wrong face at the wrong times and I guess I made a face that scared her off one day. The rest of the days, she'd look at me a few times and, well, yeah. Once, she was even walking in the hallway and I was right behind her (she knew) and she started walking slowly and turned around to see if I was looking but I turned to the staircase right as she did. I tried to seem uninterested, yet I really liked her. I sabotaged myself in this perspective. Later, she started to hang out with more of her friends and, well, I haven't seen interest come from her. She might've had a boyfriend by now, although I can't be sure. I thought about her all summer and now, back at school, I see her and feel like my ******* heart if going to malfunction. I try not to look at her to the point where she notices but damn. I felt like I was going to have a seizure next period. I want to talk to her and get to know her, but I'm too ******* shy. To exemplify how ****** up I am, I've never had a friend in my entire school life and have always been known as the quiet guy. Although some people say that I look like I'd be a fun sociable person (people say that I'm cute as a button and even compare me to Kurt Cobaine in looks).





In that 8th grade letter, she probably wrote things that she probably expects me to know right now, which is why I regret it.





I have no idea what to ******* do. I've given off the 'not interested' impression, this I know. I know her myspace but am too afraid to message her and see how she feels. She's a bit of a heavy set girl, dyes her hair, likes comicbooks, manga, and anime from what I know. I've even seen her working at my local theater and I know I looked like a total loser when I showed my face there.








I don't want to look like a stalker just making a myspace and messaging her. She has a lot of friends and is pretty good at talking to others but shy with me, I guess.





Also, by wrong face, I meant the grumpy kind. I usually have this mindset and accidentally look at people with it on. Not like I made a face like that with the intention of scaring her away.





Advice would be very much appreciated. ._.Need advice to get this girl I like?
haha dam that was long, anyway I know the wrong face your talking about I have accidentaly giving it to many girls and turned them off quick. Anyway this may seem like a crappy answer but its the best thing in my opinion. When you see her 1st day of school simply ask her how her summer was, then intoduce yourself. If you feel a good vibe going your in so after a couple days of talking I'd ask her out or at least get her number.


Remember man what are you scared of?? rejection?? trust me not knowing if you would have made a good couple is worse than being rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment