Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice for a teenage girl about getting that guy?

Hey there =)


My name's Kate and I'm fifteen years old.


Okay, I really like this guy who I shall call Sparko. He's just...amazing. Really smart and funny and talented and nice and lovely and AGH! I like him so much.


I have met him before and we got on well. But I'd love to get to know him better and hopefully proceed to go out with him.


I'm going to this gig on Friday night, he'll probably be there.


Does anyone have any advice for me on what to do? I want to definately remain myself, it'd suck to be acting really fake.


But any like, tips just. Even on like, what to wear (mind, I'll be jumping and leaping around!) or what not to do... I'd appreiciate immensly.





Thanks so much!


Kate.


xAdvice for a teenage girl about getting that guy?
Yes, you should definitely be yourself and not try to be something you aren't... because after all, you want him to like you for who you are. Anyone who disrespects the real you doesn't deserve to go out with you.





That being said, how about walking up to him and saying a friendly hi? Hopefully he remembers you. If so, you could try starting up a conversation, say, about what you feel about the music. If there's anything you discussed last time with him, by all means, try to continue the conversation (e.g. ';Remember how you said...?';).





If you're jumping and leaping around, stick to flats, not heels, unless you're used to wearing heels. In terms of clothes, only you can decide based on what you have, but probably something casual that you could wear to school (unless you have uniforms, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment