Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice for a clingy girl?

In the past i've had a habit of depending upon one person. For example, preschool through late elementary school, i had a single close BESTfriend. After that long you depend on someone, as she did me, but i drifted a part from her (we're still friends).


In 8th grade i found my very bestfriend (still my bestfriend). That summer before we started high school we did EVERYTHING together and i depended on her for everything, including my happiness. We realized she's just not into having a single close friend but lots and lots of friends. I was very clingy. She met her first boyfriend and that winter break i spent every single day alone. It was the worst time in my life. I'd never felt so...low. We worked through this and now my relationships with my many friends are wonderful!


Last year, on the forth of July, I met my boyfriend, my first real serious boyfriend. We were inseparable for months and months. He made (and still makes) me happier than i had ever been in my entire life. The closeness and intimacy I had unknowingly been searching for with my bestfriend had been met with this wonderful boy. I've experienced absolutely everything new with him. We've been through awful ups and downs but it always comes back to, ';i love you so so much';. We took a lot of things very fast, including talking about our future together. He's the best blessing i've never gotten. He's changed my life so much that I can’t be without him anymore. I don't know how to be. I depend on “us” being an ';us'; so much. He's my happiness, my everything. I want him right beside me for the rest of my life, regardless of anything we have to face or go through. He's really been through a lot, especially death and hasn't taken it very well. i just wish I could take everything and make it perfect for him.


i sound pathetic right? Awfully clingy? We'll have been dating 1 year next month and recently it just hasn't been the same. We don't spend as much time together, since it's summer. I've been miserable. He's not used to having a girlfriend alllll summer and is usually with his buddies. I know he loves me very very much but he needs to be with his friends sometimes too.





So did you spot the pattern? Depending on a single person until they need space. :(


Any advice for a loving, clingy girlfriend? How can I just make myself happy with the time we DO spend together and look forward to the next time? This goes for my friends too, not just my boyfriend.


Thank you.Relationship advice for a clingy girl?
I know it's hard. I am the same way. And once you do find that someone that you cling to, you unintentionally push everyone else away over time.





I would just suggest reconnecting with some of your old friends, and seeing if you can hang out with them a couple days a week. Don't push yourself too much on your boyfriend, or he will get annoyed, and things will go downhill.





I know how hard it is. I honestly do. But just try to take it easy, find things to fill the time you're alone like walking at the park, or reading a good book, anything mind numbing. And also, like I said, try to make some plans with old friends while he is hanging out with his guy friends.





Hang in there, and good luck!Relationship advice for a clingy girl?
i only read the headline. sorry but i dont feel like reading right now





but if a girl is clingy that means she is not ready for a relationship or that she doesnt trust the guy








think about that
Stop overanalizing everything. Stop being clingy. Men hate that about a woman. He probably is going to get tired of all of your NEEDS.
Just always ask yourself that question, and if you think you are, stop what you are doing. If you're not sure, ask.
WOW. Find a hobby, or he will probably find a new girlfriend.
let me give u advice...when u post a question...dont write to many words because no one will read it coz no one has all that time...peace
well my advice is look at pictures and reminisce. but in not so sure. do something you like, like shopping or movies. hang out with your other friends or someother people. you dont have to be alone all the time, find people and do fun things. hang out with your siblings even. make a parody of a movie or something all day, if you're trying to get through a day lol idk.





please help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Somehow it seems like ur boyfriend has become your bestfriend which is good. Apart from that you really do need to talk it out with him. He does need to have some freedom and it goes for you to. Try to figure out how to spend time without him because even though you may be in love with this guy he can't always be there for you. You have to know how to be on your on and not rely so much on other people.
Ok you are conditioned to cling. BUT look at me, I'm very much clingy too :) I've had bad relationships/ friendships in the past. But now I know I was destined to find someone just as clingy too :P My boyfriend of three years and I have'd been through so much up and down but we are perfect for each other.





You know its your choice... do you want to stay the same or CHANGE?





If you want to change, search for ';emotional detachment'; and get yourself a psychoanalyst or counsellor to help you learn to let go. Basically you'll have to break the habit of getting emotionally attached and not letting go people.
This sounds like you have a co-dependency issue. Its possible that you might need therapy talk to someone about this. I'm not trying to say that there is anything wrong with you, but sometimes, we link our level of self esteem to the people who are close to us and depending on the condition of that relationship we are happy or sad. You need to learn to be independent.
its easy to feel that way especially with a boyfriend. im that way with mine too and its sooo annoying for me! he does have to be with his friends but just talk to him about you feel and if the relationship is worth it then he will be willing to cooperate cuz its new to him too so he shouldnt be complaining. just kind let him come to you even if its hard.





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090629201655AAEvJ01
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment