Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on this younger girl?

Im very mature for my age, i mean i usually have friends that are like 3+ years older than me and stuff.





but sadly when it comes to girls, the older ones never want anything to do with me, well i get a lot of comments from girls that are TOO old for me (like 8+ years older) so i have elected to settle on someone my age or younger.





and there's this girl i LOOVVVEEE, she's a friend (well kind of a friend) and shes like 2 years younger than me.





im kinda worried that if we get together i'll be more of a temporary boyfriend because she's still kind of young (and no shes not like creepily young or anything, shes a teen)





and if i did get with her i would want a more permanent (long term) thing because shes essentially my dream girl.





im in a dilemma, do i go for the girl and risk the relationship being cut short, or do i go for someone else, or do i wait for her to get a little older or something?





im crazy about her btw, i think about her all day, and the whole tie she talks to me i feel like im in heaven, and when she says my name i tingle, i reeeeaaaalllly like itAdvice on this younger girl?
man, i have the exact same story, but u should try somehow show her that u're interested.





but don't wait too long or u might get hurtAdvice on this younger girl?
awe!!! If you really think she's right for you I would wait...especiall if she's like in jr. high or something like that :). If she's in highschool and you're out of high school then it still might work a little better.





Either way, if you think she's too young but you reaaaaallllly like her I would wait :) The longer you wait the better it is :).
It depends on how you feel about regrets. Would you rather go for it, and know in the future that at least you tried? Or forever wonder...';what could've been';?

No comments:

Post a Comment