Thursday, August 19, 2010

Would a guy like a girl for over a year? (Guy advice?)?

Well, last year we met and I liked him ever since...he is the only guy I have told, that I couldn't date till a certain age...he also asked if this one guy still liked me..but this was last year...I mean we sometimes ignore each other...but he still calls me this one nickname he gave me...and I notice he looks at me in the hallways. I know he has a girlfriend...Would a guy like a girl for over a year? (Guy advice?)?
I would say he is just feeding his ego. He knows your interested and knows if he made a move, you'd be all over it. Proceed with caution.Would a guy like a girl for over a year? (Guy advice?)?
I guess I should answer the question about whether a guy would like a girl for over a year before I answer the question you're really asking.





Yes I personally know a guy that waited for the same girl to make up her mind for 2 years or more.





He dated other girls, but when she was ready, he dropped the G/F he had to get with her.





So as far as what you're really asking. All you can do is let him know you are able to date now, and see if he drops her.





Hope this helps
I met this girl in High School who I had a crush on, but never had the courage to ask out. 6 years later of off and on contact and we are together finally. I've know for a few years that I love her, she makes my heart skip whenever I hear her voice and I feel dead inside when she was gone from my life. I knew that she was with other guys sometimes and was happy with them, but that didn't change how I felt about her. If he really cares about you he will still have feelings for you. Love doesn't have an expiration date. Good Luck.
ya he might still like you. i you just gotta wait for the right time. he might not know that you still like him and if he isnt gonna leave his gf if he isnt sure. so just let him kno you still like tht *****
no


n sorry


regards
i have but then im wierd.
im sorry I dont think so
no way
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment