Thursday, August 19, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!! now i need some advice..?

throw out some girl names for me...as many as you'd like. I just want an idea of what people like, since my boyfriend and i have no clue!!





thanks everyone!IT'S A GIRL!!! now i need some advice..?
I put names %26amp; middle names together that I've thought of for a little girl... hope you like them!





Hayden Lanae (pronounced like renee with an L)


Alexis Grace (would nickname her Lexi)


Sophia Lynn


Mackenzie Rayne


Aurora Lynn (would nickname her Rori)


Addison Rae (would nickname her Addi Rae)


Avrillia Jane (Pronounced like Avril-Leah)


Molly TaylorIT'S A GIRL!!! now i need some advice..?
isobella, annabel, ava, mia, maddison, christina, juliette, julia/julie, amanda, lola, lilly, grace, molly, amber, gia, Bella, Melody, Melanie, Lydia, Eva, Kate, Amelie, Lara, Alexandra





congrats!x
taya,quianna,thalia,kylie,nadia,olvia,ka鈥?congrats lets us know what you decide.
Congrats!! xo














Amerie


Ayana (It's a global name)


Kailani (It's Hawai'ian meaning 'The Sea and the Sky')


Sakura (which means Cherry Blossom in Japanese)


Kimora
Jada, Jadalynn, Brooke, Brooklyn, Kennedy, If I'm pregnant with a girl, I'm naming her Mikalyn Kennedy. Good Luck.
Elizabeth


Estelle


Sasha


Nadia


Rachel


Erin


Scarlett


Victoria


Kelsey


Jessica


Hannah


Molly








IDK I've always thought that there are SO many good girls names.
How about a name like Faith, Grace or Hope?


You can also choose based on family names.
If I have a girl this time it will be Dakota Lynn thats the name my boyfriend chose but I like this one below


Alexis Danielle
Well I'm finding out on the 1st of May if I'm having a girl or a boy.If I have a girl it will be Nicola Rose,Grace Lynn or Farrah Grace
Rose Faith Grace Jamie Valerie Abigail! YAY! Congrats!
Holly
Helen


jackie


nicole


belle
brooklynn


arai


harmoney


liberty


alexis


delaney


courtney


jasmine
Giselle


Zoe


Jayda
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment