Monday, August 23, 2010

Some relationship advice? Guys, help a girl out?

Hey, so I'll keep this as short as I can-- sorry!





I have a friend that I've known for around four years, and I'm just head over heels for him. I care so much about him (as a friend, and even more)





Anyways, there's been something there, and a friend of ours has figured it out. The other night, he and a friend were practicing a routine, and I offered to be the music re-starter, to which his friend's GF says ';aww, aren't you the good girl friend.';





Then the other day I was playing a song on speakers that I/ he liked (it's a pretty particular song) and I was watching him, and he didn't know, and when he looked at my ipod I saw this really warm smile come across his face.





No specific moves have been made. But the issue [not for me, but possibly him] is that I'm 18, he's 25. By comparison to other individuals my age, I'm definitely an old soul, and just based on the independence I was required to have growing up, I feel that I'm more than you're ';average teenager'





Aside from that, guys, what should I do? I'm quite shy, and he is too. I don't know if just asking him ';do you think there could ever be anything between us?'; or just talking to a mutual friend. I really like him, more than I've liked anyone else before.





p.s. mom has met him on multiple occasions and approves. hahaSome relationship advice? Guys, help a girl out?
If your mom approves of him, that's a good sign. Perhaps she could talk to him one day when you're not there and get a feel for how he feels about you. Possibly even give him a nudge by letting him know how you feel, in case he's worried that if he makes a move on you, you'd respond negatively based on his age. If he only sees you as a friend, then obviously it would be wise to somehow let him know so that he can try to be sensitive to your feelings, instead of unintentionally doing something that breaks your heart.





He sounds like a lucky guy as well as a great guy to be with, so I'd recommend having SOMEONE feel him out and if he does like you as more than a friend, then if he won't make a move, you need to.Some relationship advice? Guys, help a girl out?
hmm well u can confront em and tell him how u feel don't apply to chick rules where the dude has to ask u out first if your an ';old soul'; you can be very artistic about it. I can elaberate on that but eh I fats go.
Why not ask him if he wants to go for a drink with you and see what he says by his answer you will know if he is interested or not good luck
You have to talk to him seriously and alone. Make sure no one else is around and just talk to him from your heart. He will respect that.
best just to talk to him if you are comfortable with him. I hope this helps. it will sort things out and clear any uncertainities.
I had a uncle and a aunt, both very shy. It is said that my uncle


cleared his throat and my aunt said ';aha';. There's not that much difference in your ages. Find a way to spend some time together


alone. Invite him over for supper that - you cook. One of you has to speak up. OK? Tell him about my uncle and aunt. He just might


clear his throat. Be ready with your own aha. Good luck.
I'll tell you one thing first, and that's that I'm by far no expert. I'll try my best to help you out, however :)





What I keep seeing is that girls tend to think that guys are a lot more complex than we really are. We're really too easy, ask us out, and we'll approve (and reading through your little story there, I'm doubly sure that your friend wouldn't disappoint you)





It's just to make a move, really. What's the point of living if you can't feel alive? ;)
Well He has a Girlfriend...so He is not just going to leave her, Uhh that is pretty tough. Well yeah why don't you ask/Text him ';do you think there could ever be anything between us?';


Why don't you see first how tight is their relationship, if doesn't look serious, you can Just wait for him, and give him signs here and there you like him [Not infront of his Girlfriend or her friends, you don't want trouble]


But if it was tight just back off a little bit, and still give him signs, so you can show that you like him.


Maybe in MSN why don't you chat with him longer, Or in Facebook, comment in some of his Pictures...Don't comment alot so his GF won't know.


To show him your not his Average Teenage friend, show him your mature....Well he probally think you are a kid, I mean I liked a guy SO MUCH, but he thought I was kid but I was 4 years younger....But maybe you will get Lucky.


Okay become really friendly with him.


look GORGEOUS in some events he will entend. Because looks help, that doesn't mean go have sex with him in the first date....You will regret if you did...you may get pregnant.


Don't Play Hard to get, Please don't, he will think you don't like him anymore, and your with another guy, and he will forget you.


But first when time comes, ask/text him if there is chance, if there is a yes well CONGRATZ, if it is a Maybe you have to tell/Text him ';Hmmm?'; let see what he replies, if it is a No sorry Girl.





Good luck =]
I wouldn't worry about the age ';problem';. I recently started talking to a guy who was 25 while I'm 18 %26amp; in my opinion, if the guy doesn't see a problem w/ it, why should we?





I think you should start off by asking a mutual friend if the guy in question has said anything about you regarding his feelings for you. If they've got nothing, then I would ask him if he thinks anything will ever happen between the two of you. I know how it is to be shy (I'm shy too), but shyness can hold you back from experiencing a lot of good things in life. Don't let it hold you back.
Ok well you sound really mature for your age and so I don't think that age really matters in the situation and neither should he if he's really interested which by the sounds of things he is. You should hang out sometime and then when the time is right just ask him straight up ';do you think there could ever be an us?'; and then see what he says.. it should be pretty easy to figure out if he likes you by his answer :)





hope i helped !





(Thanks for answering my question btw XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment