Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Little Advice On Asking A Girl Out?

Ok let me start of a little story about the past. I asked out girls in the past 1 time during jr high, and 2 time during high school, all the time rejected lol i never found out why cuz im a really nice guy,easy to get along with, my friends find me very funny random sometime at things i do lol so yeah never knew why i get rejected all the time. Now im in college woooot~





anyway this girl is my lab partner in anatomy and she 1 or 2 years older then me I think since she 3rd year and im 2nd year





So...





1. Should i ask her out since she older then me?


2. A little advice on asking a girl out lol, i already got rejected 3 times in my lifetime and that kind of broke my confidence but for some reason i just have a good feeling about her. She really nice, i find her voice very cute too and we r both going into the same field of study so yeah tip would be nice lolA Little Advice On Asking A Girl Out?
suggest a study session together and then you can try a little flirting during that alone time and see how it goes. if she responds well then just go for it and ask her to the cinema or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment