Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice - I asked this girl out, but don't know how to proceed.?

Just wanted get advice on how I should play things from here. I've posted this already today, but kept getting spam answers.





I asked this girl out two weeks ago, we work in the same building for two days out of the week, it's a family run office which makes things a little tough er than usual. I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime, she told me a couple of times that she wanted to, but that the work situation made it tough as she is still on her probation period.





My question is how do I play it with her now? I don't want to get too friendly as this might work against me in the long run with us just becoming 'good friends'.





I'm not sure whether to confide in my sister (who I work with) in the office and see what she would think if I took this girl out. I'm not even sure this girl would want me to confide in my sister with regards to our situation.





It seems that if me and this girl are going to go out we would need the blessing of others in the office.





Do I ask this girl if I can get the opinion of my sister?





I just don't really know how to play it with her whilst maintaining my interest.





Any advice would be a great help.I need advice - I asked this girl out, but don't know how to proceed.?
well just dont tell her bout getting opinion of ur sister


u know wat , girls get real angry if sisters %26amp; brothers pop in2 ur conversation from nowhere


u can take ur sister's opinion but dont tell tat girl tat u hav taken ur sisters opinion


good luck!!!!!!I need advice - I asked this girl out, but don't know how to proceed.?
She has to have lunch, so just ask her out for lunch... as friends first.





Don't involve your sister, this would play against you. Just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are then she isn't the one.





But friends first and then you can take it from there later !





Best of Luck!
keep it a secret from your sister, and ask her out off company grounds .
You will never get a blessing from every one in the office. Dating some one at work always causes a bunch of rumors and hard feelings.
I would say just ask her again if she is free for the weekend and decide where you want to take her. Don't go telling your sister so fast.......
if you really want the girl go for it. why confide with anyone. What matter is you accepted the girl no matter what.....she said yes...so go for it.....why do you have to put doubt in it. when actually she already accepted your invitation,,,meaning she also likes you...so stop fidgeting

No comments:

Post a Comment