Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice for a shy girl!!?

I started to notice this shy girl in middle school. She would look at me ALOT and our eyes would meet most of the time if she would look at me. She would even flirt with me sometimes so I began to like her. I told her I liked her and she tried to hide a smile when I told her. She told me to start out as friends, she said she would like to get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me. I've seen her smile at me a few times when I talk to her. She's danced with me a slow song but she asked me. We've also hugged and taken a picture together. I've never made her laugh or tried to make her laugh though. I'm going to high school with her now, but I'm not going to see her in the summer or stay in touch with her since she wasn鈥檛 aloud to give me her number and she doesn鈥檛 have an email.





p.s. she's never been in a relationship before and she has a strict dad that won鈥檛 let her date or get a bf.


Also, she鈥檚 not aloud to have a boyfriend and I respect that, so I just want to be close friends with her cuz those are mainly the same benefits as a bf and gf.





How do I become close friends with her?I need advice for a shy girl!!?
get to know her, if you go somewhere with her, go with some friends to make it look like your just chillin with a random girl.





her dad should NOT do that, thats not far to her. screw her dad, GO OUT WITH HER if you want. HES A B****I need advice for a shy girl!!?
do u know any of her freinds???? if you do, then talk to one of them and arrange a thingy to hang out with her and her friends. you can get to know eachother like that. its much better than like talkin gon the phone or eamil. btw-try aim. she might have one. its nice that you have noticed a shy girl like her





good luck to the two of you=]
You have the classic male (or human) syndrome of the more someone is unattainable the more you want them. Something tells me you like a challenge. What it comes down to is she probably wants to be with you,one way or another,but is too scared of her father so she can`t. i had a strict father so i know.
she defiantly likes you just Wait in till school starts again and ask her out!!! she will want to go out with you but will be really nervous and will want you to move really slow!! don't try to kiss her on the 1st date but talk to her a lot and become good friends with her!!
Well, it sounds like u two are on the right track. But it's gonna be really hard to stay close when there's no real way to stay in touch. I say just try to see her as much as u can, u don't wanna become strangers.





Good luck!!!
Seriously spend a lot of time with her, and get to know what she REALLY likes. Try not to say something that might make her upset. And never, EVER, tell her she's too shy. That'll bring her down like, a lot.
thats a tough one..maybe you can hang out with her during the summer. u bring a friend and she brings a friend so she can tell her dad that shes with her friend? try it...i hve a strict dad too but it worked for me
Meet her parents and get their trust that way you can be as close to her as you want. Or see if you guys can set up a time where yall can meet up somewhere before you don't see her anymore.
howw 2 become close friends w/ herr......


u guyz already r 'close' friendzz!! rite??
well..if you really do like her than ask her dad....talk to him about it...or talk to the girl about it...tell her dad that you will keep her happy and safe...(only if you really truly like her)...





hope that helped!!
dun get too close cuz then it will clash into love which ya dun want to happen..juss be frenzz not close ...buh frenzz
go to her house, meet her up at the mall/park n just hang out
giv her YOUR number, and see if she calls
I would continue with her..


keep the contact with her.. and someday.. about 2 yrs more.. maybe her father will leave her to talk to you :) i know cause i passed from this situation.. 3 years ago i used to date a guy whom his parents did not let him go as long as he wanted.. and we had to close up our relation ship.. but we kept contact and nowadays (from the past few wks) he told me out...


so stay in contact with her.. some day her paretns will feel that now it is time to have a b.f!!.. (as long as she is not going as a nun).. i m serious!! but goodluck.. mean time you can start a realtionship
its obvious that you both like each other as more. it will be hard to become close friends as I am sure the Dad will not allow this either. tell her how you feel and see what she thinks about how her Dad will react. But, I am telling you right now you can't control how you feel. You like her already, getting closer will only make you like her more. THen it will be torture cuz her Dad will not let her Date and you will never be able to be in a relationship. which in the end will end up hurting you both. ya know what i mean.
If you really respect the fact that she isn't allowed to have a boyfriend, then you wouldn't be looking for ways to improvise, so believe me, you just want to get with her, irrespective of the rules. She can't have a fone or email add? what country is she in? Getting to know her is a vital part of your anticipated relationship, so i suggest you take things slow and gently, don't rush to kiss her or any of such, let them happen naturally.let time be the test of how true your feelings are for her. Teenage infatuation can be dangerous, beware!


Start with being her friend and close friendship will occur if its supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment