Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need some advice on a shy girl?

This girl I asked out a month ago gave a ';my life is complicated, not right now'; response. Few weeks later I asked she uncomplicated things: she explained that she had something with this guy who wanted a break and she didn't want to get close to only hurt me if he comes around. So she stalled again with ';I don't know'; %26amp; ';not right now'; refusing to outright reject me.





I tried moving on and told her we should be friends but in a distancing manner. But she keeps catchin up with me after class to walk together to our dorms %26amp; got up early to study with me when we already did the previous night. So I asked if she wanted to hang over spring break. She agreed but mentioned something about maybe going away %26amp; on the following day sent a flirtatious reply to a school-related email i sent out to our lab group which was just data that didn't need a response...





Is she interested in me now? She is the really shy and emotional type so I don't think she will voluntarily tell me shes ready for a relationship. Should I actually text/call her to hang out when I get back or should I distance myself since that seemed to get her more into me...Need some advice on a shy girl?
This sounds like me a few years ago lol. It could be she is the guarded, shy type who wants to know for certain that you actually like her, and my advice is to get to know her a lot more, and make sure she knows you like her. Just don't be pushy.


Don't let yourself be messed around!

No comments:

Post a Comment