Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advice on a tricky girl problem?

i recently told a girl that i have liked for some time now how i feel about her. She is my good friend so i was worried about being stuck in the friend zone. i was basically asking her out. to my surprise she actually liked me back but didnt want to have a relationship at the moment. (I understand cause its the end of the school year and finals are coming up) she said she definitely wanted to be with me but just not now. maybe in the summer but for now we can just be friends with benefits. im worried that i will lose her feelings for me if we arent in a serious reltaionship now/soon. especially because i have to go places at the begining of summer so i wont have a chance to make it official then. i really dont want to loose this opportunity because i really like her.


i know you'll say that if she really did like me, she wouldnt stop liking me and everything would work out but hey, its highschool.Any advice on a tricky girl problem?
I don't know, when I really like a guy, I don't care what I have going on in my life, or coming up or whatever. If he tells me he likes me, then I'm gonna jump on the opportunity! New found happiness like that can ease the stresses of life, like finals. This could be an indication of what kind of girlfriend she would be. Perhaps if you do date her, every time anything stressful comes up in her life, she may push you away.Any advice on a tricky girl problem?
I totally understand what you are going through (same thing happened to me!) you NEED to let her know how you feel and what you are worried about. I guess it is true that if she really cares about you then you have nothing to worry about but I still think you should talk to her. And definitely keep in touch when you are out of town
Well if you're going to be gone for a long time be sure to keep in contact with her. Do things like call/ text her to let you know that you're thinking of her.You could prolly get into a more personal relationship by asking her certain questions.(i cant give u those, you kno her better than i do hopefully lol) be sure to let her kno that you still want her and beat up anyone who is interested in her. GOOD LUCK!!!
well i think the best way to keep her fellings for u is to get her number and talk to her constantly and give her a reason to keep her feelings and the more she likes u and the more u cant b together she will grow her feelings for u





help me with mine plz:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsagEK6MHP9baOrw3dUgKajsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090525174721AACNZEF
Let me get this straight; she likes you and you can be friends with benefits. Some feelings for you-and you want to make this official?
give her some time dude....there are lots of things going up in her life right now..she needs time to think....stop worrying...just don't rush things..that might push her away





just my 2 cents :)
be patient and show independence and restraint. if she really likes you she will be yours. continue to show interest in nice ways.
You should wait everything will happen in time
Duh...Tell her, not us, dude. If she's that into you, You two will hook up eventually.
To quote a phrase; '; There are plenty of fish......';
dont be friends with benefits
you don't need her, there's a thousand more like her in college
My first thought would not be friends with benefits... That would be too insensitive and you don't want to lose your good friend. Just keep in touch over the summer, maybe met up and hang out a couple of times, and then pick it up at school the next year more seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment