Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice for talking to girl?

i like this girl and well shes the only girl to ever make me feel shy around her its really strange i really want to talk to her i love her smile her voice shes just beautiful but when it comes to the point where we talk i lose my thought then we have those awkward silient moments like i said ive never had trouble talking with girls except for this one girl her names ana :) any tips on getting to know her better or what should i do i mean when i go to talk to her in my mind i tell myself dont be such a pussy grow a pair and talk to her but when i get there i just like whoosh i lose myself and i just say some random thing and sorta walk away kinda funny but i dont know


any help?I need advice for talking to girl?
I would be so flattered if a guy told me I was beautiful. Tell her all that, but if you get nervous write her a letter. It boosts girl's self esteem. You really should!

No comments:

Post a Comment