Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls advice and answers would be very nice :)?

so i just moved to a different state almost a year ago. im good looking, girls like me but i cant seem to go out or date them. i dont know what to do. ive been single for almost a year and its really getting anoying. are there any tips anyone could help me with? like talking and flirting tips. being single sucks.Girls advice and answers would be very nice :)?
Haha yea being single does suck. When you meet a girl let her know you are interested if they talk about their boy problems with you make sure they understand that thats not what you wish to be. Always smile if you have a body then show it off let a girl get to know you. But don't come off too strong like your ready for a commitment. Also try speed dating and it wouldn't hurt to try and date your friends. good luck!Girls advice and answers would be very nice :)?
have you...just asked them on a date? sounds stupid. but i mean...there are lots of desperate girls out there.





girls like attention. flatter them, but not in a gay way. do not mention shoes. that is a dead giveaway to...um...gayness. maybe you're misreading signs. if they laugh a lot in your presence then they probably like you at least a little. good luck.
I found online dating provide helped me getting date. I got free information and follow the info. I am happy I followed. You can find more information here link below.
you need to go out with your buddies and look for a girl that simple and dont approch her the wrong way....be respectful but not creepy.


be yourself and just have fun dont be shy and uptight
Just try to be friends with some girls you think would be nice to date. Then later on start flirting with her and see if she likes you. I know being single sucks. I'm single too. But I guess we just have to keep on living until someone comes for us. :)
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment