Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice talking to a girl that I like on the phone?

I really like this girl, and she likes me a lot too. I gave her my phone and she started to call me. Just about 5 minutes ago, we had a long conversation, but in between I felt it was really awkward because I had nothing to say, and she had nothing to say too!





What should I do so the conversation is fun, and not awkward?


Please I need advice, I really want to give her a good impression of me! And also how often should I call her? Because I never called her before, it's always her calling me... Please help, I've never been in a relationship before!





Also, how should I end conversations? Thank for anythingI need advice talking to a girl that I like on the phone?
Ahhh, awkwardness. Everyone has it, few people can conquer it. In my opinion, when i'm talking to a girl and it goes quiet...I bring up gossip. Girls absolutely LOVE to talk about gossip. Hell, you can even put down the phone for a good 10 minutes and she wouldnt even know your gone.





If you really like her, you can ask her out at the end of a 30-min phone call. I can't think of any reason that she would say no.I need advice talking to a girl that I like on the phone?
Just talk about her...like ask her questions and get to know her better...just don't think about the conversation that much and it should just keep on going...if you try to hard you might not be able to think about what to say...just keep the conversation going...if you talk about like sports or something...tell her about the sports you've played and ask her if she's played any...keep on talking and from there you could/should somehow get to another topic.





just say like well i've got to go but i'll call you tomorrow. or if tomorrow's too soon then just say i'll talk to you soon something like that.
If your nervous its gonna be awkward! so relax... try asking her about her family or things she likes to do. religion is a good topic. If you could go out like on a date it would break the ice a lot....and trust me a girl wants the guy to call...makes her feel special. just relax and be yourself
ok I'm guessing u don't have text and this is what my friend did cause she didn't have text. He called her every night (yet they were kissing and dating without the title) at the same time she loved the practicability of his calls yet the talked at school and when he would give her a hug, say goodbye and be like. . . call ya ? answer same time as always? she would smile and answer (some girls don't like the call every night guess cause it's not playing hard to get or something) it was so cute but ya what to talk about anything it's cold in my room talk about your pets lol like my dog is being so dumb lol or something fav band. . . color anything lol just have fun laugh randomly if ur on the computer be like i just found a really funny blond joke wanna hear lol anything. . .the question game is fun 2 just ask any question back and forth u can keep it going 4 a long time lol . . . hope i helped at all =D good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment