Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on this shy girl??

There's this shy girl I like. She's given me all of the signs of interest like excuses to talk to me. Fidgeting around me , nervous around me, she gave me a nickname and, but she stares at me alot and the stares have been going on for 2 years. I told her I liked her 4 months ago, and she smiled when I told her. She would smile when I would approach her and she told me she wanted to start out as friends, and get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me. She asked me to dance with her at a dance at school. also, I found out she tells her family about me.





During summer school she was asking one of my friends if I still liked her. I didn't go to summer school, so I told my friend to tell her that I said hi, and then she had a pretty big smile on her face. My friend gave her my #, and she called me 2 days later.





Does this mean she still likes me??





p.s. I'm insecure about herI need advice on this shy girl??
Yeah, she seems interested.


Im guessing your both shy, so just start off as friends


and wait for the relationship until you two are comfortable.I need advice on this shy girl??
I'm pretty sure she likes you if her reaction( to a friend telling her you said hi ) was a big grin. Be truthful to her and tell her you do like her. Then just be her friend... Ask her to a school dance.
I am very shy myself and i have done it all before, she is showing all the signs of liking you, and if you like her back i think it could probably work :P



obviously she still likes you... shes obviously thinkinng about you and since you like her too why dont you just ask her out already..
sounds like the ball is in your court...treat her kindly ,, be brave and go for it!
yup she does...
She probably does, and you should ask her out sometime if you do still like her. But if you dont, then try to be careful when you're around her to try not to make any accidental moves that might make her think you still like her if you dont.





Just keep being friends with her if you dont like her, and next time if someone asks if you still do and you dont then just say just as a friend or something.





If you do still like her then just tell her and get it over with. I


If its just around you she gets fidgitty andnervous or maybe a little more excited then she probably still likes you.. Im just like her lol I just notuced that XD I did that with my crush before %26gt;_%26gt;;

No comments:

Post a Comment