Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice about dating a girl who has been in an abusive relationship?

How could the guy prove or show her that he will not beat her or be abusive towards her like her ex. I know it's hard for a girl like that to trust, but say that we both have feelings for each other, but it seems impossible at the moment, because she thinks it'll happen again. We have both had some long talks about the situation, and she keeps avoiding it and saying she doesn't know if she could trust another guy for a long time. The thing is we have both known each other for 3 years and she has seen me get angry and lose my cool, but i don't want her to think i would be like that with her, cos i wouldn't. I have never, and wouldn't ever hit a girl. So how do i go about things?Need some advice about dating a girl who has been in an abusive relationship?
i just got out of one like 3 months ago and i haven't dated since opportunities have come by for me but ive never given it a chance..talk to her and tell her to give this a try and see where it goes tell her u understand that's its not easy but promise her ur different and that u will treat her with up-most respect..just tell her to give it a try and tell her to give u a chance to prove yourself that u are a much better man and has the decency not a hit a woman..but remember u must be serious about her cause after what shes been through shes not ready for a short 2 month fling make sure that you are going to give it ur all and try not to get mad around her for a little bit so she can see that u are trustworthy..i hope i helped you and best of luck...Need some advice about dating a girl who has been in an abusive relationship?
I was in an abusive relationship. Really bad too. It took me a long time to get back into a relationship. I think what helped me was the guy, who I liked, and liked me a lot (such as your situation) took his time. He didn't pressure me to date, and just subtly started doing little things to make sure I knew he would never be awful to me like my last boyfriend. Be a man. Give her time. Be a gentlemen...
So, she has seen you ';lose your cool...'; and you want her to trust you...


She needs to run from you as fast as she can.
beat her till she gets the message

No comments:

Post a Comment