Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need some advice on asking a girl out!?

Here's the deal. I really like this girl that I work with, but I can't seem work up the courage to ask her out. And when it comes to girls, i am really shy, so i don't know what to say. She and I do share very similar interests, but i don't know if she likes me or not. I was hanging out at work after we closed cause i was going to talk to her about it but i chickened out and now i really regret it. I don't get to see her at work very often either because she and i only work weekends. Would it be weird to text her and tell her that i like her? What should I do? Need some advice on asking a girl out!?
don't text her telling her you like her just don't you know what be better if you text her and ask her out for dinner. that be a great idea
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment