Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice on helping my girl! 10 pts! Plz help?

My girlfriend is very important to me so I always try to keep her happy no matter what. We both care very deeply for eachother, so there is no questioning the relationship. I always treat her like she is the most important thing in my life (because she is) but she lives a very hard life, trouble at school, bad home life, I'm the only thing that's keeping her afloat sometimes. I want to help her situation, but there's nothing I can do about her parents' drinking issues and the rude kids at her school, short of getting a place of my own and having her move in with me, but I don't see that happening for a long while. Any thoughts on how I might be able to help her/make her feel better? I love this girl very much. Thanks for reading :o)Need advice on helping my girl! 10 pts! Plz help?
Well you seem like a really good guy. You can't change the people that are involved in her day-to-day life, but you can be the one person in her life that helps her look at the bright side of life. Be supportive of what she does, and try to motivate her in a possitive way. You are most likely the joy to her day, so just try to keep her happy when you are with her...go for walks, go to the movies, so that she can forget all about everything else. She will appreciate everything you do, and it will give her something to look forward to. As long as she has someone she can trust and talk to (you) then she will feel happy that someone cares. Hope that helped!Need advice on helping my girl! 10 pts! Plz help?
If its getting worse %26amp; worse, than have her move in with you %26amp; your family. Explain to your parents that it's only temporarily until the both of your find your own apartment. If you know your parents will freak out, just inform them of how serious you are about her %26amp; tell them about her situation, and they'll understand. What ever you do, just don't plan on having any babies yet! It will just complicate things.
Honestly, I think the best thing you can do is be her outlet. Listen to her. Be with her. Take her out, let her hang out at your house, hug her. Hold her. Make her smile - be funny and make her laugh. You can give her a moment to relax ya know? And you can always tell her how much you care and how much you want to help - ask her what she needs. I know this would help me.
well ask her to mve in with you cause you don't want her to be around her parents cause they drink alot or you can help her get some help
i would just keep doing what you've been doing, be there for her, but, at the same time, she needs to help herself out.
It's very nice of you to care for her and help her, but regardless of her home life, she can't live her life for you. I am very dedicated to my boyfriend and he to me, but we are both strong independent people when we are alone. It is possible that overtime her leaning on you will cause tension and strain in the relationship. I think what you need to do is help her stand on her own as well as with you. Help he be strong all the time, not just when you're there. Taking her away won't solve anything, life always has hardships, though it sounds like she has more than most, but you can't avoid them. Help her, but don't support her. I know that's not the answer you wanted, and it'll probably be hard for you, but trust me, this is better in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment