Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice/help asking a girl out?

Sooo, I am in quite the dilemma. I like this girl at my school quite a bit, and I am pretty sure she likes me. I really want to get to know her and I feel a connection just seeing her.





The issues arise that #1 I dont even know her name for sure #2 I have NEVER asked a girl out #3 from my understanding, she is from Germany and leaving in like 2 months to go back.





My gut tells me to just not bother, and I never do this, for exactly this reason, but I dont want to end up losing out on what could be a great relationship that might go somewhere eventually. I have no confidence when it comes to going up to a girl I dont even know and talking to her. I think about her A LOT but when I see her at her locker I can never just get the nerve to walk over to her and start talking. What if I get shot down, I would feel like a jack a**. I am not even sure I wanna date in high school, there is so much drama. I am pretty confused and stressed, cause I feel like time is running out. HELP!!!I need advice/help asking a girl out?
1: TALK TO HER IN SCHOOL


#2: WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE! PREPARE FOR REJECTION! IT WILL HAPPEN!


#3: HOW DO YOU KNOW SHES GOING TO GERMANY? MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment