Monday, August 23, 2010

Need Relationship Advice? I dated this girl for 3 yrs and it was very secret!?

We had our ups and downs and we broke it off last year. She kept coming back and we tried so save the friendship. But I couldn't trust her she lied to me when we were together about who she was with and things like that. I been honest with her and been there for her. This yr has been terrible for me with job loss, car accident and sickness she banish and left me to deal with it myself. I miss her and still love her but I don't know what to do. I'm planning to move to UTah soon and I want to find out if she has moved on and tell her how I feel but she wont return my phone calls. I know I shouldn't bother with someone like her she has been unfaithful and not a good friend. But I am in love and need your help please give me advice on this matter this is my first love and i feel like Im breaking inside!!Need Relationship Advice? I dated this girl for 3 yrs and it was very secret!?
Aw, first love often sucks. Sorry to hear about your situation.





Do not trust her, do not be friends. Cut ties completely. Not what you want, but what you need to heal %26amp; find your way.Need Relationship Advice? I dated this girl for 3 yrs and it was very secret!?
Honestly there is only one way to get over your first love. You need to hook up with someone else. You need to avoid this person at all costs. You should avoid even thinking about her, because this will not allow you to move forward with your life. Try looking at this relationship in 3rd person, wouldn't you consider the person in your shoes pathetic?
id say if you don't trust her dontt bother it is not worth it and is NOT healthy . Also if she hasn't returned your phone calls don't bother. Stop calling her u r giving her the satisfactionn that u still care so she will hurt u more if you keep giving her the satisfactionn
You had a tough year and she didn't even help or stand by you. DUMP HER!! she sounds like a ***** and you deserve better! GO UTAH!!! I hear there are some hot mormon babes out there!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment