Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice i like this girl at work and i dont know if i should ask her out please help?

i work at mcdonalds and so does this girl i am 16 and 6'7 and well i have firted with her and had fun with her and i go to school right across the street from her high school we have fun and you know she play fights with me and hit me on the shoulder but i dont know if i should ask her out she also laugh a little when i like preted to hit her and she is i think 15 or 16 what should i do.She is black and i am white that doesnt matter to me but i dont know about her what should i do.I dont know if i should ask her out.I need advice i like this girl at work and i dont know if i should ask her out please help?
Duh, she likes you!





Ask her out! The worst thing she can do is say no!





And from what you're telling us, she doesn't want to say no!





Go for it!I need advice i like this girl at work and i dont know if i should ask her out please help?
Go ask her out before someone else does!
Ask her out!
ok first say we have bein friends for awile then start to say so will you be my gf then you would if she says no then ethir move on or still be friends with the girl and ask again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment