Monday, August 23, 2010

Needing some advice for dealing with girl?

Well, first and foremost this is a teen love type thing. I'm in the 11th grade right now and have liked this since the 7th. Yeah it's been a while, I know. i thought I would be over it by now...Truth is I don't want forget about her...I know I probably will but not for now...But we got together once for a very short period, broke up. Now two years later I still want her real bad, but she doesnt have the returned feelings for me. This was they way it was before but we wound up getting real close, even though know we are like far apart. I want to get back with her but, I'm like too afraid to speak to her so does anyone have any advice to boost my confidence up to talk to her and anything else that may help me....





P.s. I do keep my options open but...I rather be with her..and no I won't move on...Needing some advice for dealing with girl?
get back on good terms with her. start with just a hello or a smile when u see her. then strike up a conversation. u don't have to aim high, just a few words between classes now and then. when the BOTH of u are eally comfortable with each other, then u have two options


either u can finally get over her or u can start asking her out


but don't sulk or give up if she said no. give her time to get comfortable with you and take it from there.Needing some advice for dealing with girl?
email her the link to this question and see what her answer is





just do it





even if she doesn't feel the same way about you, it's one hundred percent that she will BLUSH the instant she sees the question knowing who it's about, and she will be about as flattered as she has ever been.





Look at it this way .. at SOME point, you have to tell her how you feel. Today works.
be a man and tell her trust me more women would not do the same thing men take rejection all the time and still keep asking thats what makes you a desired man. (confidence)
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment