Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice. Their is this girl I really like, I am head over heels for her. Though its like a movie. You no

the typical, normal kid liking the popular girl. She is very good looking, but I just like her personality and everything about her. The problem is, I dont have the guts to even try and ask her out. Its killing me inside the fact that I cant do it. Everytime I see her i get butterflies in my stomach. I talk to her sparingly. Just saying Hi and Whats up, that kind of stuff. Does anyone have any advice as a way i could approach her, or diffrent things to say to talk to her some more? Any advice/tips are well appreciated!!!!!!!!I need advice. Their is this girl I really like, I am head over heels for her. Though its like a movie. You no
Eh, ignore the first guy. But I do agree that you should make an effort to talk to her. Girls hate it when you flirt with them, then leave, it leaves us pondering, and then we are curios about the guy that flirted with us and then walked away. That's basically how I met my BFI need advice. Their is this girl I really like, I am head over heels for her. Though its like a movie. You no
i know what you mean but i think the best advice is this ';GROW SOME BALLS AND BE A MAN AND TALK TO HER';.dont be a b11tch ,saying something stupid is better than not saying anything at all.





-to the person under me shut up...girls like men not boys and what kinga tip is that.
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment